Metal Roofing CCMC Report
For New Construction, RFQ’s & RFT’s
Our Double AA Roofing products are CCMC complaint for new construction, RFQ’s and RFT’s. We have ensured our products meet the National Building Code Standards through our supplier EDCO metal. CCMC publishes three types of document on its Web site that give different kinds of information on products and on how they relate to the NBC (National Building Code). Out of these three Double AA Roofing has obtained the CCMC report on its building material as it relates to metal roofing and its specifications against the National Building Code Standard. You can read more about this right from National Research Council Canada Website.
The CCMC Report:
The CCMC Report is defined by the National Research Council as: a report that provides an opinion on compliance of the product or system evaluated to the NBC (or a provincial code). The CCMC opinion is based on whether a product complies with the code acceptable solutions in Division B or whether it is an alternative to the code solutions. (Note: some systems may have components that comply with the code acceptable solutions, but the system in which these components perform together is considered to be an “alternative” solution.)
The CCMC document follows a set format, with similarities in the organization.
- The CCMC Report contains five sections:
– Section 1 provides a CCMC opinion on whether the product complies with the NBC.
– Section 2 provides a general description of the product that was evaluated.
– Section 3 outlines the conditions and limitations of the evaluation as well as the limitations on the use of the product.
– Section 4 outlines the technical data associated with the product or system. CCMC uses the data under 4.1 as the basis of the opinion. All additional data are either requested by the proponent or related to health and safety issues not addressed by the Code. In specific jurisdictions, the additional data may be required by the regulatory authority.
– Section 5 provides administrative and contact information.
Download CCMC PDF Here:
Download Proof of Insurance Here: